The Micro Adjust Platform lets you quickly fine tune your grinding angle and achieve repeatable results.
Shipping Note: This product ships in 1-2 weeks!!
(1) Micro Adjust Base (8")
(1) Blade Fixture (8.5")
(2) Custom Camps
--Pictured Kant Twist clamp not included--
- 3/8" Aluminum base and adjuster plates prevents deflection when in use.
- 3/8" Aluminum internal hinge with Stainless Steel pins at movement points.
- A Replaceable UHMW Top Plate provides a low friction work surface that does not absorb water.
- Thumb screw used to finely adjust the angle of the Top Plate.
- Spring loaded retention rod keeps the thumb screw under pressure to prevent it from rotating due to vibration.
- Compatible with your pre-existing fixtures.
- (3) mounting options
- -- Clamp ledges on both sides.
- -- 1/4" mounting holes in base plate.
- -- Shaft mountable for articulating work rest systems.
- 8.0" long x 3.5" wide x 0.875" tall
- 1/2" range of motion
- (1) 8" Aluminum Micro Adjust Base
- (1) 8" Black UHMW Top Plate
- Stainless Steel bolts for mounting Top Plate
I have always freehand ground my bevels. I did a small batch of tanto blades and needed them to be all the same grind. I bought this jig a long time ago and decided to give it a shot. Wow! I’m very impressed. Being able to adjust the angle in a split second is the only way to go. I’m a believer now. Hands-down the best bevel grinding jig out there. Not to mention the caged bearings are phenomenal.
Ive had this product for about a week and can’t be more excited about it. I feel like having the angle set on the table side rather than the knife mount itself allows for more free movement with the blade holder. Very pleased.