Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes 440C Stainless bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Cage Bearings - Pivot: 3/16"<br>Stainless Bearings: 1/16 in (11 ball)
Awesome quality and action! Much smoother than with a stock bearings! Thanks a lot!
I was expecting these to fit the bill, and they did. They are well made and the dimensions are precisely as described.