Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
If you own a knife with bearing you must get some skiffs for it ,it’s a must for the best action for your folder ! Hands down the best 👍
SBD Evo Typhoon went from great to outstanding with these bearings. Worth every penny!
These bearings replaced the factory one on my knife and made it feel totally different. Really a top notch product. You can see and feel the higher quality of the Skiff bearings. All of my Hinderer’s now run Skiff bearings. My Evo Typhoon feels better as well.
Nice High quality bearings!