Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Skiff does it again. Super smooth action after installation. Would buy again and recommend to friends to do the same!
These bearings made my Yeager M smooth as glass. Another home run!
Took a chance to see what the hype was about and couldn’t be happier!
I dropped them in a few BB production Yeager’s and they fly and land with a thud!!!
This hasn’t shown on the chart but the tumor the berg full size slim recent releases, perfectly 👌
Great quality, very happy.