The new bearing compatibility list is now live, check it out here!
Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Based on 34 reviews
The smoothest update to most knives. The quality is top notch. Will continue to upgrade my collection.
They work wonderful will use them on all my knives...100 %
This is the only place I buy skiffs. They are always perfect
I was impressed at the quality of the bearings. They replaced factory bearings and made a positive difference.