Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Swapped out the bearings for skiffs on my Protech mordax. It just feels more solid and drastically reduced detent lash. They ain’t coming out. Action like butter.
All the bearings I have received from skiff have been excellent quality, no complaints here
quality is second to non
Cage Bearings - Pivot: 3/16"<br>Ceramic Bearings: 2mm (11 ball)
Really look forward to swapping in a nice new set of skiff bearings. I just wish I could put them in every knife I have.