Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Much smoother in CKF Evo 3.0. Guillotine action on closing.
Better than factory bearings slides great with a bit of kpl! Fit Evo 3.0 great!
Great fit for EVO 3.0
Cage Bearings - Pivot: 6mm<br>Ceramic Bearings: 1/16 in (18 ball)
Great product, fast shipping, overall I'm very impressed.