The new bearing compatibility list is now live, check it out here!
Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
I used the Skiffs to replace the set in my Brian Brown Yeager V2. It made the world of difference. The action is like butter. Doesn’t get better.
Love the way skiff bearings make my knives feel. The action gets way better in my opinion.
Very nice upgrades to original bearings. I put these in a Renegade EDC GOM. It’s stock ones were fine but these feel quality and the action is every bit as smooth if not smoother than stock.
Best bearings on the market!
Awesome product! Best on the market.