Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Awesome product! Best on the market.
Got and installed these on my Brian Brown Yeager M. Nice upgrade, super smooth action, highly recommended.
Installed these in my Yeager-M V2 and INSTANTLY noticed a difference in not only action, but acoustics as well. The “ting” was louder and the action was even freer than the stock bearings. Add the stiffness skiff bearings add to the pivot and these are easily worth the money in my opinion.
Really improved the action!
Doesn’t Matter Which Size or Type, if there from Skiffs there The Best 😎