The new bearing compatibility list is now live, check it out here!
Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Cage Bearings - Pivot: 1/4"<br>Ceramic Bearings: 2mm (11 ball)
Amazing quality and fit as always. Fits perfectly in my ZT 0609!
Excellent fit in my zt 0393. Nice improvement to lockup and elimination of blade play which is why I wanted to try them.
As always in quality and delivery at a high level, Skiff Knives always improve the action on any folding knife highly recommended.
I've used a couple of different sizes of Skiff bearings now and they never disappoint. Keep up the great work!