Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
They are great. This are my second order, eventually they will go in all my knives. Truly great!!!
Use them in every folder I own, make the action flawless and buttery smooth.
Great product to make your high-end knife even higher.
These are amazing!!!! Makes a smooth knife feel like butter.
happy with it