The new bearing compatibility list is now live, check it out here!
Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
- Balisongs require quantity 2 ( which is 4 cage bearings)
Nice bearings very smooth
If you've never had skiff bearings, you need to. It make an average knife great and it makes a great knife RIDICULOUS! I will put these in all of my knives...period.
The skiff bearings improved the action of the Peña Alacrán hey we’re installed on.
I’m sure they are just as good as the other skiffs I bought unfortunately i think usps lost my package. It was never delivered
Very impressed! These bearings glide like you wouldn't believe. I will absolutely be switching all my knives to Skiff bearings going forward.