Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
- Balisongs require quantity 2 ( which is 4 cage bearings)
These bearings are awesome they make a big difference in the pivot action of the knife!
The flipping action 100% improved and ease of operating
Makes the smock so good
Knife reborn, when you change to skiff bearings... smooth like Santana and Rob Thomas.
Once again they made a great knife even better.