Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Installed several sets on some Hinderer knives and on a Koenig. Have noticed more blade stability as well as a nice glide shut on closing.
I ordered these to put in my Rosie and they fit perfectly. I feel like they made a slighttt difference over the stock bearings, but it’s a very small amount. I just like putting Skiffs in everything I own anyways 🤷🏻♂️
My Hinderer XM-18 drops shut on these bearings.