Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
0.189" ID x 0.432" OD x 0.050" Disc thickness
1/16 in (0.0625") - 14 balls
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
- 4-6 weeks lead time when ordering out of stock items
Fast and responsive customer service, fast delivery, great product.
These are the best quality knife bearing you can get. They’re well made and way more stout than any other bearing I’ve come across. The bonus is they have awesome customer service and fast shipping. The only negative I have is now I’ll never be able to go back to using any other bearing besides these again.
Great to do Business with Steve and the best Bearing that I have ever used.
Great product, service & communication!