Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Good bearings, makes action really smooooth
Very good quality
Perfect. Great product and fast shipping.
Everything that Mr. Skiff touches is gold. These bearings offer unequaled performance in deployment speed, stability, and quality. Every custom knife maker should upgrade to these bearings.
Cage Bearings - Pivot: 3/16"<br>Bearing: 1/16 in (14 ball)