Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
As always, these bearings were high quality and fit perfectly. I got these for the oddly sized Spyderco Mamba and it's action is delightful now. Thanks Skiff!
Great looking bearings but not had chance to install them yet.
Really fast delivery though, about a week from placing my order to delivery to my door in the UK! I've had stuff take longer when ordered from amazon lol.