Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Buy them before i do...or kevin does lol!
The best! Why are you still reading this?
Great product. My knife is buttery smooth. It was good when I got it. Now it is great. I would definitely purchase these bearings again.
I put the 5mm in my Kansept Goblin and it totally transformed the knife - made it even easier to fidget and improved the sound to a menacing „snap“.
Very happy with them