Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
0.189" ID x 0.370" OD x 0.050" Disc thickness
1/16 in (0.0625") - 11 balls
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
- 4-6 weeks lead time when ordering out of stock items
Gen 4 Arius.
These bearing took my knives to the next level. Couldn't recommend them more. You need these on your knives, whatever they might be!
Awesome addition to any production folder
Bearings gave a noticeable improvement, worth the time to swap out the plastic raceways for these superior bearings.
I installed these on my spyderco smock. So far they seem great and give it a nice smooth action