Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes Grade 5 ceramic bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
Great product works better than advertised. Didn’t think my knife can get any smoother but it did…
The skaha 2 is a smooth knife, but this just adds on top of the wow factor.
Have 4 knives with Skiff bearings now and love the action on all of them.
Installed on my spyderco smock just after a week of owning the knife I just wasn't happy with the action of the blade but after installing the ceramic bearing what a world of difference
I cannot explain how good this product is. Super quick shipping, not one complaint. I will for sure purchase from them again.