Cage bearings that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot than standard cage bearings. Which provides more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball. The ceramic balls are captured in the disc but are still free floating to prevent binding.
Includes 440C Stainless bearings pre-installed.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
- One set equals two individual cage bearings
I decided to try these out based on endless support through a handful of forums and ended up installing on my ZT 0470. Absolutely no denying that these are a noticeable improvement on a knife that was perfectly fine. Action is undoubtedly smoother and feels overall more stable after a few days of breaking in. I've purchased multiple sets now for various knives.