Make your knife fire like a ROCKET!
Bearing holders that allow more balls to be placed around the knife pivot providing more support for the blade and decreasing stress on each ball.
- 22% increased blade support over caged bearings of same size
- Improved ball pathing around pivot
- Less pivot screw tightening required
- CNC machined from solid phosphor bronze
All of Skiff Made Blades knives use these bearing holders as part of our formula to deliver award winning flipping action.
Note: Bearing balls are not caged or captive
0.252" ID x 0.465" OD x 0.0625" Disc thickness
2mm (0.0787") - 11 balls
- One set equals two individual bearing holder rings
- Option to include 22 grade 5 ceramic balls + 2 extra
- Enter code SAVE5 to save 5% when buying 10 or more sets