- Digital and Accurate Read
- Easy to handle
- Lightweight and durable with aircraft aluminum body
- ATC Automatic Temperature Compensation
Publisher: Red Rooster
This hand-held refractometer is widely used in the manufacture or production of sugar, food, fruit, beverages etc. It helps much for the management of product quality, delivery inspection, sweetness classification and so on.
1. Focus adjustment: Align the "prism assembly" with light, adjust the it until you can see the scale clearly.
2. Calibration: Accurate measurement depends on careful calibration, please calibrate with distilled water to make sure the reading is "0" before testing.
3. Keep dry and clean: Clean the prism with soft cloth first and wait for about 30 seconds to let the reading to stabilize. Align the prism assembly with the light source, look into the eyepiece and you can get the reading.
1.Make sure the liquid spreads across the entire surface of the prism without air bubbles or dry spots when testing with calibration solutions or your sample on the daylight plate.
2.No washing, this may lead to foggy or rusty on refractometer.
3.Clean it with a soft cloth after testing, keep the refractometer dry and clean , which can make it accurate and durable.
4.Avoid dropping, colliding or shaking the instrument intensely.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.1 x 2.0 inches